Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sept. 2, 2006

Hurricane Ernesto Blows through the North East.

I woke up at 6:00am , looked out the window and saw the trees really swaying in the wind. Not a whole lot of rain, just that mist that you can not escape from. Crawled back in bed woke up a few hours later, and the wind was still blowing and the rain still misting. No long run for me today.

I did make it to the YMCA where I did a little cardio work on the bike then hit the weight room to pump some iron. As you can see, the weight lifting is working out well. Today was a leg day, so you can really see where this work is paying off. Who knows maybe when this marathon thing is done I'll go back to pro-body building circuit.

But that's a hard life; the weights, the raw egg yolks, protein powders, hand washing thongs in hotel bathroom sinks. I guess I just better focus on the marathon.

Be well,

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home