Thursday, September 21, 2006


September 21, 2006

Work out Summary

Miles Run: 5
Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=450556
(zoom out so you can see the whole route)

Time: 51 minutes

Notes: I had taped my foot up to help support my plantar fascia. It made a world of difference.

My course took up my Union Street. This stretch of Union Street is a long slow hill from Fourth Avenue up to Prospect Park. At Fifth Avenue and Union I saw another runner half way up the block towards Sixth. I said to myself, I'm gonna focus on my form and technique and I'm gonna catch up to that guy. By the time I got to the park he and I were running side by side. I caught him and I was breathing just a little heavier than when I started running!

Little victories my friends, little victories!

-JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home