Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 18th, 2006

A little moon light run of 3 miles....

I had a little work to do last night, so I couldn't get my workout in earlier. Oh, I could have worked out earlier, but then I'd want to come home, eat, put my feet up. So that didn't happen. I was in the middle of a project and just couldn't tear my self away from it. If any thing develops out of it you'll hear about it here. But this blog is not about that...This Blog is about:

RUNNING!

So I did a little 3 miler around 11:00pm. Ran up to the park, and ran next to the park for a good distance. The only real problem is running down the streets here in Park Slope. The lighting is not so good and amazingly the mommy patrol of Park Slope has not pressured the local politicians to fix the broken uneven sidewalk. But other than that, it was great.

Another workout later today.

-Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home