Saturday, July 01, 2006

JULY 1, 2006 WORK OUT SUMMARY 9 MILES TODAY!!

Prospect Park

Really wasn't sure what to expect today. Met in the park for the LSD. Instead of running around the park, we took a little run outside the park. We did a short jaunt down through the park then exited out and ended up running down Ocean Parkway.

Made it to Avenue M where we turned back. Was a nice day and the company was good which made it easy going. I was running with Aurora, Debbie and Kelly. When we got back to the park, Kelly had to do her mentor thing and wait for folks to come back. Aurora, Debbie and I headed back, up a long hill. Mid way through I was feeling a little a cheeky, so I split off from Debbie and Aurora at the Center drive and added an extra two miles to my run.

Total mileage today: 9 miles.

In the words of Ice Cube,"Today was Good Day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home