Thursday, July 20, 2006

July 20, 2006

Work out for the evening

Cross Training was on tap for this evening. I did thirty minutes on the bike, just worked up a sweat really, not much else. Then I did a mile on the treadmill (boring stuff). Then off to the weight room to get totally pumped up.

I've been having a bit of fatigue in my hip and inner thighs during the long runs. So I asked Coach Ramon and he suggested I needed to strengthen those muscles. He suggested these machines:



So you sit in this contraption and open legs.



Then there's this one:





I damn near broke myself with the one on the left. I was sitting in this thing and I pulled the lever that opens the pads just a little too wide. I won't be doing that again.

After those and a few other light weights, did a little stretching and called it a night.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home