Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Great Night!

The Hills are Alive with the sound of huffing and puffing!

The workout was tough, but still it was good!. We started at east 90th street in Central Park, made our way up the east side of the park to the 102nd street traverse where we traversed to the west side of the park.

On the west side of the park we took a right and there we were at the bottom of a long hill.

The drill today, run fast up the hill, then run slow and recover going down the hill. Simple right? I tried keeping count of how many friggin' times I ran up that hill, but I lost count after three. It couldn't have been more than six.

I ran pretty well all the way up to the last one. By the last two, I was feeling a little nauseous and like my brain wanted to escape through my ears. So after practice, I asked Coach Vanessa about this experience.

I told Vanessa, and she replied: "Good, you were doing right!"

Huh? Apparently I was pacing myself well, so I managed to keep a good form and almost last to the final hill. So, that was a good day.

-Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home