Friday, September 29, 2006

September 29, 2006

Work out summary

Mileage: 5

Time: 58

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=465528

Notes: Big note to self, do not start run up hill if possible. I started my run by running up 9th street to Prospect park. Ah geez, that's tough. It was a nice morning to run, a little damp, cool and over cast.

At about two miles in to the run I had to take a few minutes to stretch. My shins were killing me for some reason and I just couldn't get a flow going. I took the time to stretch and it did wonders. The rest of the run was much better. It was still a little challenging, but no where near as tough as the first two miles.

At home I had to tend to some blisters and chafing. I've got a blister on my little toe. And what makes it worse is it's under a callous. Ouch! It didn't help that I tried to do a little surgery last night, not a good idea. Been a tough day since. I'll spare you and not post a picture.

-JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home