Thursday, October 12, 2006

Workout Summary October12, 2006

Distance : 3 miles

Time: 30 minutes

Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=488556

Notes: Woke up at 6:00am to the sound of garbage trucks and some honking a horn. Was wide awake and couldn't go back to sleep. Took a look outside, not raining, so I thought lets take a little a jog.

First mile I had tightness in my left "hammy." I heard one of the coaches say that the other day, her "hammy" was hurting. Just didn't sound right. Any way my left hamstring muscle was feeling tight. It loosened up a little bit on the run and more so when I stretched.

Left knee is getting that IT band pain. Wearing a strap and that seems to help. Stretching and ice helps the most. We'll see how the half marathon goes on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home